Chitwan Valley Family Study Seminar Series
Learn more about the Chitwan Valley Family Study (CVFS), other research happening at the Institute for Social and Environmental Research – Nepal (ISER-N), and data creation for global and comparative population research. Each webinar provides an opportunity for Q&A.
The webinars are hosted using Zoom. Registration is required to attend each webinar. Support provided by NICHD (R25 HD101358).
- Sept. 26, Parental Mental Health and Children
- Oct. 25, Improving Learning
- Dec. 6, Aging in Nepal
- Jan. 24, Applying Polygenic Scores
- Feb. 21, Young Adult Panel Study
- March 20, Linking CVFS Families
Find information about this series and register at https://cvfs.isr.umich.edu/webinars/